Buckinghamshire Mind would like to wish you all a peaceful Christmas and joyous New Year! Our closing times over the festive season are as follows.
- 24th Dec – Open until 1:30pm
- 25th Dec – Closed
- 28th Dec – Closed
- 31st Dec – Open until 4pm
- 1st Jan – Closed
To those of you who might be struggling, or supporting someone who is struggling, we just wanted to share some of the ways you can find support and information during the holidays:
- Elefriends is a really supportive online community where you can be yourself, share and be heard. There is someone on hand to speak to you every night till midnight.
- Samaritans are available to talk 24/7 about whatever is on your mind. National Helpline: 116 123 (This number is free to call)
- Mind Infoline has information on treatments and where to get help. It is open at different times for the holidays.
- Mind’s A-Z of mental health information covers over 100 topics, including coping tips for a range of diagnoses, and ways that family and friends can support.
- SANE Mental Health Helpline– 0300 304 7000 SANE runs a national out-of-hours mental health helpline offering specialist emotional support and information to anyone affected by mental illness, including family, friends and carers. They are open every day of the year from 6p, to 11pm.
- Emergency Duty Team – Social Care Office hours 01296 383204. Outside office hours – 0800 999 7677- Support/advice including mental health assessments & safe guarding concerns.
If you feel unsafe, remember the emergency services are there to support you. See Mind’s crisis care page for more information and other ways to get support in a crisis.
Very best wishes from all the team at Bucks Mind!