Buckinghamshire Mind works to support and represent people with mental health problems living across the county. We tackle stigma and discrimination head-on. We support our service-users to live safe, purposeful and fulfilled lives in our communities. We believe in their recovery and are hopeful about their future. Working together with national Mind we will not give up until everyone in our community gets the respect and help they need.
Volunteer Opportunities: Volunteers – Reception
Location: Aylesbury (Ashton House)
Times: Monday 9am – 4pm
Tuesday 2pm – 4pm
Wednesday 2pm – 4pm
Thursday 9am – 4pm
Applications are welcomed from volunteers to cover any of our Reception time slots.
Volunteers are sought to welcome visitors to our office in Aylesbury. Visitors maybe attending organisation meetings, requesting information or attending our services such as counselling.
Activities may include:
• Greeting visitors. (ensuring sign-in book is completed, offering drinks etc)
• Ensuring waiting room is tidy and presentable. (Updating notice boards, filling leaflet holders etc)
• Helping prepare resources for organisation. (photocopying, sorting post, preparing information packs or activity resources etc)
• Maintain strict confidentiality concerning all Buckinghamshire Mind matters
• Follow Bucks Minds safeguarding policies and procedures at all times
• Support equality and diversity principles
• All volunteering opportunities require References and will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
If this volunteering opportunity is of interest to you, please email email@example.com including your CV and/or covering letter telling us about yourself and why you wish to volunteer.