Friends in Need
Hello from Friends in Need in Windsor, Ascot and Maidenhead. (over 18s)
We are a friendly peer support group who want to help you manage your depression and anxiety by inviting you to try our uplifting, fun and free of charge activities. Come and feel supported whilst having a chat and a cuppa with others who understand how you might be feeling.
To join our network or to find out more, call Debbie on 07964 376 951 or email email@example.com.
We understand that you may feel apprehensive before meeting others in the group and we may be able to meet you individually for a chat beforehand: You will be asked to complete our Welcome form.
Some of our activities include:
- local walks and picnics in the Summer
- arts and crafts
- a gardening project
- social evenings eg pub quizzes and games nights
- mindfulness for deep relaxation
- guest speakers to help us in our journey to recovery
- monthly day trips to local attractions
We are looking forward to meeting you and welcoming you very soon.