Mental Health Awareness Training
…for sport and physical activity.
Mental health awareness for sport and physical activity was developed with support from Sports Coach UK and is designed for coaches, sport administrators, volunteers and front of house staff.
- Understand common misconceptions about mental health and the impact of stigma and discrimination.
- Identify the positive impact that being active has on physical and mental health.
- Appreciate the barriers that stop people getting active.
- Talk confidently about mental health.
- Know where to signpost people to if they need support.
- Identify practical actions to make your service more accessible for everyone.
We would be delighted to discuss your individual training needs, for more information please contact [email protected]