Adult Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
Our Adult Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) two-day training is accredited by MHFA England and qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider.
We are currently offering MHFA courses for Adults on the following dates:
- Thursday 25th to Friday 26th April
- Thursday 16th to Friday 17th May
Location: Healthy Living Centre, Unit 1, Walton Court Shopping Centre, Hannon Road, Aylesbury, HP21 8TJ
Further dates and locations to be scheduled.
Cost: £300 per person
Discounted rates are available for bookings of 12 or more people.
Mental Health First Aiders have:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills, such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
You will also get an up-to-date and comprehensive MHFA manual and a Mental Health First Aider certificate.
- Our instructors provide a safe, inclusive and supportive learning environment. No prior knowledge of mental health is necessary
To book your place, please contact:
Sophia Hobbs, Training Lead:
- T: 07496 100977
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org