Workplace Wellbeing: It Starts With You
Suitable for anyone wanting to increase their understanding of mental health and wellbeing at work.
At the end of the workshop, participants will feel more confident to:
- Recognise the early signs of their stress and distress in the workplace.
- Understand the importance of their mental health and physical health.
- Explore self-esteem building tools using the five ways to wellbeing.
- Consider how to maintain or regain good mental health.
- Identify strategies to help cope with stress at work using the Wellbeing Action Plan.
We would be delighted to discuss your individual training needs, for more information please contact email@example.com