How your gift will make a difference
Your gift to Buckinghamshire Mind will be used to help more people with mental health problems in the future. For example:
- £200 could train 10 volunteers to carry out a befriender role.
- £300 could pay for specialised resources to provide sensory, physical and cognitive activities for adults with dementia or memory loss attending our Older Adults Service.
- £440 could pay for an assessment and 10 counselling sessions for someone in genuine financial hardship.
- £500 could pay for 5 mental health awareness assemblies in schools, reaching up to 1,500 students.
- £1,000 could pay for two seaside day trips for around 70 people attending our wellbeing services.
- £1,800 could provide 12 months’ clinical supervision for a group of 4 volunteer counsellors.
- £2,000 could help us set-up a wellbeing community drop-in and support group.
- £4,000 could pay for Peer Support in Schools programme to run in a school for free for one year.
- £7,500 could set-up 3 weekly exercise classes, supporting 100 people with mental health needs for a year.
- £15,000 could pay for long-term support services for under-represented groups such as LGBT and BAME.
- £30,000 could pay for a Buckinghamshire Mind worker to support over 100 service users transition from hospital into community based services.
If you’d like to know more about leaving a gift in your will, please contact Kaya Mallinder on 01494 463364 or email email@example.com
Buckinghamshire Mind is an independent registered charity, no. 1103063.