The Champion the Change Network is a partnership of organisations and individuals who help to positively transform attitudes towards mental health. The aim is to ensure that anyone facing a mental health issue gets the support they need sooner.
By becoming a Network partner of Buckinghamshire Mind’s anti-stigma mental health campaign, Champion the Change, organisations will be equipped with the resources needed to help encourage open conversations about mental health to support their members, fans, players, or followers.
What will our organisation receive by signing up to the Champion the Change Network?
- Free materials such as posters, drinks mats and leaflets.
- An in-person or video call with the Champion the Change Campaign Lead to discuss how best your organisation can utilise the partnership.
- A monthly newsletter of mental health information, which can be sent to your followers, members, players or fans.
- Access to our free ready-to-use quizzes and other activities designed to start conversations about mental health.
- Monthly suggested social media posts about mental health to share on your organisation’s platforms
- Your logo displayed on our Champion the Change Network page on the Buckinghamshire Mind website.
- Use of our ‘Proudly in partnership with Champion the Change’ logo for your website, social media etc.
- Potential attendance of a Bucks Mind staff member at your organisation’s event (dependant on capacity).
How will our members/fans/players/followers benefit from our organisation signing up to the Champion the Change Network?
We know that one in four people will experience a mental health issue each year, yet the stigma surrounding mental health still exists and can be devastating. Many people are afraid of being judged or discriminated against because of opening up about their mental health, which can significantly delay a person seeking help.
By signing up to the Champion the Change Network, your organisation will show to your members/fans/players/followers that your organisations
- Wants to have an open culture about mental health
- Cares about their emotional health
- Considers their emotional health a priority
- Wants to be a safe space, free from mental health stigma and discrimination.
By signing up to the Champion the Change Network, you will also be provided with information for your members/fans/players/followers on how and where to access support, such as local services (e.g. counselling and peer support groups) and national services.
Champion the Change NetworkPlease use this form to sign-up your organisation to the Champion the Change Network.
"*" indicates required fields
Here at Champion the Change Buckinghamshire we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to contact you about Champion the Change Buckinghamshire (including events such as Bucks Big Chat and Time to Talk Day) and about tackling mental health stigma and discrimination.
Buckinghamshire Mind would like to contact you to tell you more about ways we can support you and you can support us. To subscribe to our e-newsletter please click here.