About Buckinghamshire Mind
Buckinghamshire Mind is an independent charity working to support and represent people with mental health needs in the local community. We do this through providing high quality services including:
- Activity Groups and Peer Support
- Older People’s Services
- Employment Support
We work to provide a voice for people with mental health needs, to fight stigma and campaign to influence policy and decision making locally. We are committed to making sure our services are inclusive and meet the diverse needs of people in Buckinghamshire.
Buckinghamshire Mind is run by local people for local people and is responsible for its own funding and the services it provides.
We are affiliated to National Mind, which means that Bucks Mind meets Mind’s quality standards of governance and service delivery.
- Befriending Service 50+ Referrals Needed
- Getting On Track Course
- Summer Newsletter 2015
- *NEW* ASSERTIVENESS COURSE
- *NEW* ANXIETY SUPPORT GROUP
- Money Management Peer Support Course
- This Moment Art Competition Exhibitions
- Assertiveness Support Group 2015
- Women's Wellbeing Group 2015
- Unshackled Art Exhibition December 2014
Access our services
For Wellbeing Services Enquiries call:
For the High Wycombe office call:
For Prevention Matters call:
For General Enquiries call: