Following the government’s announcement of Plan-B on the 8th December 2021, and subsequent updates, we have reviewed our Covid-19 safety measures to adhere to the guidelines whilst also ensuring that our service users, volunteers and colleagues feel safe and comfortable.
A summary of the changes is:
- All our colleagues and volunteers delivering face-to-face services volunteers will take a Lateral Flow Test (LFT) twice a week, or the morning of a group.
- Service users are strongly recommended to take a LFT before attending groups and off-site events. Staff and volunteers can support service users in obtaining these if appropriate.
- Face coverings are required in all indoor environments, unless an individual is exempt or finds them triggering.
- Advisory 1m+ social distancing measures now in place for all indoor environments.
- For home visits, we ask our service users to complete a pre-arrival checklist.
- If you attend any of our services, please be aware that if you, or another person attending the service at the same time, tests positive for Covid, we may need to share your details with NHS Test and Trace.
- Fully vaccinated contacts of someone with COVID-19 should take rapid lateral flow tests every day for 7 days. If you test positive or develop symptoms, you need to self-isolate for 10 days.
If you have any questions, please do get in touch on 01494 463364 or email [email protected]