Buckinghamshire Mind Annual General Meeting
Tuesday 12th December 2023 at 12 noon
Online via Microsoft Teams
If you would like to attend the meeting, please RSVP to [email protected] by Friday 1st December.
- Introduction by Chair of Trustees and apologies for absence.
- To agree the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting, 6 December 2022.
- Review matters arising from the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting.
- Trustee resignations during the year to 12 December 2023:
a) Claire Louise Robinson-Learoyd (resigned 16 March 2023)
b) Carl Anthony Charlesworth (deceased 20 July 2023)
- Trustees retiring by rotation and not standing for re-election:
a) Richard Long
- Presentation of the Trustees’ Report for the period 1 April 2022 – 31 March 2023 and formal adoption of the Financial Statements – Alice Kirkwood, Finance Manager.
Each member present will be asked to consider the following resolutions. You will be asked to indicate your vote using the Microsoft Teams Poll function. Each member has one vote for each resolution either ‘For’ or ‘Against’.
Trustees retiring by rotation and standing for re-election:
- Approve the re-election of Bryan Sturdy as a Trustee
- Approve the re-election of Simon Sotomey as a Trustee
Ratification of trustees appointed during the year since the last AGM:
- Approve the election of Emma Lisa Bester as a Trustee
- Approve the election of Shannon Tanya De Alwis as a Trustee
- Approve the election of Dawn Martin as a Trustee
Proposal to re-appoint the Auditors:
- Approve the appointment of Hillier Hopkins LLP, as auditors, for the year ending 31 March 2024.
- To authorise the Trustees to determine the auditor’s remuneration.
Adoption of new Articles of Association:
- Under resolution 14, the charity is proposing to adopt new articles of association in substitution for the existing articles of association. The principal changes introduced by the new articles of association are summarised as an Appendix to this notice of meeting.
Please click on the button below to download the Agenda, General Information and Appendix.