Home / Bucks Mind Guide Directory / Ombudsman (local government)

We are the final stage for complaints about councils and some other organisations providing local public services. We also look at complaints about adult social care providers (such as care homes and home care providers). It is a free service. We investigate complaints in a fair and independent way – we do not take sides.

Click here to submit corrections to this service entry

Telephone: 0300 061 0614
Associated Categories: Services Complaints Your Rights and Complaints
Translate »