This is a challenging time for all. You might be worried about coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is affecting your life.
There are many things you can do to try to help your wellbeing:
- Maintain a routine (either what you have always done or create a new one).
- Stay connected and in contact with friends and family, by phone, email, video calls and social media.
- Drink plenty of water, eat a balanced diet and get plenty of sleep.
- Keep physically active even if it’s just around home.
- Take time for hobbies: arts and crafts, music, reading, meditation, gaming etc.
- Limit potential negative sources such as news and social media.
If you need mental health support or directing to support:
Call us on: 01494 4633564 or
Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org