Buckinghamshire Mind Guide

Results for "Your Rights and Complaints"

Disability Law Service

The service covers English and Welsh law and offers specialist advice in the areas of Benefits and Tax Credits, Debt, Employment, Education, Housing and Family. ... Read More

Disability Rights UK

Disability Rights UK is the leading charity of its kind in the UK. We are run by and for people with lived experience of disability or health conditions. ... Read More

First-tier Tribunal (Mental Health)

We’re responsible for handling applications for the discharge of patients detained in psychiatric hospitals. We also handle applications to change community treatment orders and the conditions placed on a ‘conditional discharge’ from hospital. ... Read More

Across Buckinghamshire

Healthwatch Bucks

Healthwatch Bucks is an independent organisation that gives you a voice. We talk to the people that run your health and social care services, including hospitals, dentists, GPs and care homes. Using your feedback, we create independent reports to help shape health and social care services in Buckinghamshire. ... Read More

Mind Guide to Advocacy

Guide explaining what advocacy is and how it can help. It covers information on different types of advocacy, including statutory advocates, what sort of situations an advocate can help with and how. ... Read More

Mind Info Line

Our team provides information on a range of topics including: 1. Types of mental health problems 2. Where to get help 3. Medication and alternative treatments 4. Advocacy We will look for details of help and support in your own ... Read More

Mind Legal line

Provides legal information and general advice on mental health related law, covering mental health, mental capacity, community care and human rights and discrimination/equality related to mental health issues. ... Read More

Ombudsman (local government)

We are the final stage for complaints about councils and some other organisations providing local public services. We also look at complaints about adult social care providers (such as care homes and home care providers). It is a free service. We investigate complaints ... Read More