Adviza a comprehensive range of careers services and products for schools, academies and colleges, including special schools and independents.
What we do
Our clients are anyone needing professional, impartial careers information, advice and guidance (IAG) and intensive support to help them achieve their full potential.
- We work in partnership with schools and colleges providing careers information, advice and guidance (IAG) for their pupils
- We produce the schools careers resources eCLIPS and Careers Planet
- We deliver careers services for unemployed young people in Berkshire and Buckinghamshire, funded by local authorities as part of their local provision
- Our project teams provide intensive support programmes to help people overcome barriers to their progression in learning and work, funded through social investment, public bodies, local authorities and other charities
- We deliver the National Careers Service contract in the Thames Valley Region, providing free, impartial careers advice to adults
- We offer careers guidance sessions, psychometric assessments and workshops direct to young people, their parents, graduates and adults
Location: Across Buckinghamshire
Telephone: 0118 402 7050
Referral: No referral