What is Back2Base
We help people with learning disabilities and mental health problems find and retain paid employment. We believe that with the right support everyone can have a paid job.
We work with you to identify your skills and help you find suitable employment. We then provide ongoing in-work support to help you to retain you job. We can also support you and your colleagues when you are working.
- Individual focus – identifying aspirations and talents
- Long-term commitment – ongoing support at work
- Flexible support – your needs are considered
- Social inclusion – you will be fully integrated with your colleagues
- Community employers – jobs with ordinary employers
- Worthwhile jobs – jobs are real and valued by the company
- Terms of employment – equal wages, working conditions, promotion possibilities and general terms of employment
Click here to submit corrections to this service entry