If you need some support right now, but don’t want to go to A&E, here are some other options for you to try:
- Contact the Samaritans on freephone 116 123, they’re open 24 hours and are there to listen.
- Contact your GP for an emergency appointment or the out of hours team.
- Call NHS 111 (England)
- Contact Safe Haven for out of hours crisis support.
- Check out National Mind’s tool for those in need of help: ‘I need urgent help’
- See National Mind’s page on helping yourself cope right now, and on crisis services.