A Will to Help – Leaving a gift in your will to Buckinghamshire Mind
If, like us, you believe that nobody should face a mental health problem alone, please consider remembering Buckinghamshire Mind in your will. It is one of the most valuable ways you can ensure we’ll still be there for everyone who needs us.
In any given year, one in four people experiences a mental health problem and depression is now the leading cause of ill health and disability worldwide.*
Buckinghamshire Mind is here to help and is determined to be there for the growing numbers of the people who will need our help in the future too.
A will is a good way to plan for the needs of your family and loved ones. By leaving a gift to Buckinghamshire Mind in your will you can also help is to meet the needs of people experiencing a mental health problem.
We hope you will consider supporting us in this wonderful way. Large or small, we will be very grateful for any gift you can make. Thank you.
If you’d like to know more, please contact Kaya Mallinder on 01494 463364 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your gift could save or change people’s lives. To find out how Buckinghamshire Mind has helped people with mental health problems, please click here.
- To find out how your gift could be used to help more people with mental health problems in Buckinghamshire in the future, please click here.
- Click here to download our free guide on making a will. The guide includes details on planning your will, choosing solicitors and thinking about the needs of family and loved ones.
- Click here to download a Codicil Form, which you can use to add Buckinghamshire Mind to your current will, if you wish to.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
*World Health Organisation, March 2017